Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Welcome, Holiday Season!

With Thanksgiving having come and gone I realized I haven’t really done much on here! Yikes, to say I have been busy would be an understatement!  I hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday and spent lots of time with their families. As for me we stayed home and enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner with some family. Then out my husband and I went to do some black Friday shopping! Oh the fun! Nothing like standing in ridiculously long lines with other sleep deprived people to start the Christmas season! I can’t complain too much as we did get some great deals and lots of gifts for our daughters. As for those lines, well let’s just say we found some more time efficient ways to check out! (Can’t spill all my secrets!) So after black Friday comes cyber Monday and well we got more deals there! Feels good being almost done with shopping for my girls! I can see the finish line now!!! I am really looking forward to this Christmas season! Normally I dread it and drag my feet with everything… I am the one up wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve at like 11:30 at night cursing the wrapping paper and tape for not working properly! However I have already started wrapping! This is exciting to me because I have never started this early! I get excited waiting for the Fed Ex or UPS guy to deliver my packages full of gifts! I can’t wait for Christmas! Now this may be a momentary excitement so bear with me, it may be over soon. Let me just enjoy these few moments of excitement! I hope that everyone is enjoying this Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment