Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gift Ideas for everyone!



Many of us get so frustrated trying to figure out a gift for that certain person on your list. Whether it be a family member, friend, co-worker, or just some random person who made it to your shopping list for whatever reason!  So I thought I would put together a list of  unique gift ideas! While searching the web for some different ideas (and possibly shopping for my own Christmas list!) I found some sites I really liked, like #2 on my list! What a cute and fun site to find a gift for your little one (and your big one too!) I mean they are all great so take a look for yourself and Happy Shopping!

  1. Fisheye, Macro, Wide Angle and Telephoto Phone Lenses ($20- $50)
These are cool little camera lenses that attached to your phone magnetically to optimize your camera features! There are 3 different lenses each costing $20-$25 or you can get all 3 for $50!


  1. Chimpsticks Chopsticks ($7)
Chimpsticks Chopsticks
Awesome for children who are just learning to use chopsticks! My children love sushi and playing with their chopsticks to eat other foods, these would’ve been great for them in the learning stages!


  1. Guitar Pick Punch ($25)
Guitar Pick Punch
Great gift for the music enthusiast! You can use it to punch a pick out of anything in your home (credit cards, plastic lids, even photos if you attach it to something durable enough to play with)!


  1. 4 Piece Bamboo Brush Set ($10)
I love these brushes and I love this site! There are so many other things to choose from that are reasonably priced! Great gift for your girl friends or even teenage daughters!


  1. Unzipped Glass Zippered Bag ($20)
Perfect for that person who always has a candy bowl out on their desk (I had a teacher who always had gummy bears on her desk!) or display during a casual gathering!


2 comments:

  1. Super ideas, Lori. Very unique and inexpensive too. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete